Oversee the functions of the Front Office during non-business hours of Northlands Rescue Mission.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform client intakes as needed
- Assist clients with daily needs such as access to linens, personal care items, etc.
- Complete shift reports
- Attend mandatory meetings
- Document client incidents
- Ability to interact with staff, clients, and community members positively and professionally
- Responsible to uphold NRM guidelines
- Proficient with computer, phone and other technology
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Oversee and maintain security of the building
- Oversee and help maintain the cleanliness of the building and the front office
- Must be able to interact and
communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others,
including other regulatory agencies, departments, and the public; administer
contracts for facility repairs; prepare clear, complete and technically
accurate reports; make effective oral presentations to groups in a public
forum; work independently under minimum supervision.
- Must have mandatory TB test every 6- 12
- High school diploma or GED; one or more years of experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.