What is the Mobile Food Pantry?
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
Mobile pantries in Grand Forks run from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM. Mobile pantries outside of Grand Forks run from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM. Check out the Mobile Food Pantry on Facebook for addresses, times, and more information!
- November 22nd - Acme Tools Parking Lot
- December 14th - Pembina
- December 23rd - St. Michael's
- January 11th - Grafton
- January 27th - Winterland Apartments
- February 8th - Manville
- February 24th - Continental Homes
- March 8th - Lakota
- March 24th - Southgate Bar & Grill
- April 12th - Walhalla
- April 28th - Dakota Townhomes
- May 10th - Grafton
- May 26th - Sharon Lutheran Church
- June 14th - Emerado
- June 30th - Near University Park
Please note that upcoming dates and locations are subject to change.
Bold entries are located in Grand Forks.
Individuals and families may receive one box of food per month per household. No need to call ahead, just bring a photo I.D. with you. Please bring a form of identification for each child.
When you arrive to a Mobile Pantry location, simply join the line leading up to the truck. You will be asked to provide basic information on a short form before receiving your food. You do not need to exit your vehicle to receive food.